Thursday 8 March 2012

It ain't such a thrill

I couldn’t fall asleep as soon as I moved out.

I kept knocking on his door and he would open it, ignoring now the girls filling my side of the bed and we would smoke a cigarette, in the beginning sharing, when there was no money.

Then some girl pointed out that we were smoking one for both and we had the money, a bit more, so Jamie handed me a second one and the bitch shared the fag with him coughing and was gone in weeks, Jamie lighting his too fast along with mine.

-

I was asked a short story and it is quite short indeed.

Unlike my usual bus thinking, I just came up with it moments before writing, also might be some sort of XD behind the scenes or additional story to Untitled 5Silence Seems To Feed Us, which by the way, a new chapter will be up tomorrow!

<3 Schizomilk

No comments:

Post a Comment